How to use the Blogger Add or Remove Link feature with a symbol that looks like an apem cake?
This feature can be used to insert links into writing and to delete existing links in writing.
to insert a link :
- Block the text that will be inserted with the link
- Click the link feature that looks like an apem cake to open the link insertion panel
- Enter the text that will be inserted in the link in the “text to display” column (even if it’s not filled in, it will be filled automatically according to the text that was blocked earlier)
- Enter the URL in the “paste” column or browse the link “Checklist” open this link in a new window “if you want when the link is clicked, visitors will access it in a new window (a different page, so there are 2 pages visited later: the page where the inserted text is located and the page that the url is pointing to pasted.
- Checklist “add attribute ‘rel = nofollow” if you don’t want the recommended link crawled boot google search console
- Click “apply”.
to remove a link:
- Block the text to be unlinked.
- Click the link symbol that looks like the apem cake.
- Furthermore, the link in the article will be deleted and the writing returns to normal.