» How to
» How to Use Blogger Insert Special Character Feature
Posted at September 13th, 2020 | Categorised in How to
How to use the Insert Special Characters Blogger feature with the smile emoticon icon
The function of this feature is to insert special characters: emoticons, arrows, symbols, numbers, scripts and so on.
How to use this feature?
- Tap / place the cursor in the post area where you want to insert the character.
- Click the characters icon to open the character panel window. In the character panel, there are many special characters that you can choose from, including emojis and unique symbols. For example, the Arabic character fatah stands
- which is hard to find on the keyboard.
- Click to select a category.
- Click one of the characters.
- Then the characters that have been inserted into the post can also be removed again as photos and videos.
You cannot copy content of this page