- Access the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Click Admin, this option will automatically display the analytics account that you have previously created.
- Click properties.
- Click property settings. Scroll down, find the menu display as in the image below. Then click Customize Search Console
- Then a list of properties will appear on your search console account. click on one of them. Of course, the choice is only 1 URL, because you have just registered 1 website 😁 Now, click link Done.
Now your analytics and search console accounts are linked, so your analytics data and search console data will complement each other and reports of both can be found on both dashboard.
As a website owner, you must know :
- What are the Benefits of Google Analytics?
- Google Analytics Dashboard
- How to Register Web-Blog to Google Analytics?
- What are the Benefits of Google Search Console?
- Get to know the GSC Dashboard
- How to Register Web-Blog to GSC?
- How to Link Analytics and GSC?
- How to Submit articles to GSC?
- What Causes articles not appearing on google search engines ?
- What causes the website is not indexed by search engines?
- What are alternatives to webmaster tools besides GSC?
- And so on.